Friday, December 15, 2017

A Photographer's Journey - The Beginning

"Capturing your image is not only for you, but for the generation who follows behind - Ana Brandt"
I started of photography back in 2011 as a hobby and have honed my skills by reading an abundance of tricks and tips over the internet as well as having some friends to guide me along the way.
"Anyone can take a picture, a person with passion sees the picture before it's taken"

This page serves as a reminder for why I started at the same time, I hope to inspire new photographers alike.

I will be sharing some of the difficulties I faced when starting off, hopefully, helping someone who is having similar issues.

One of the very first photos taken back in 2011. Shot with Canon 600D on EFS 18-135mm at 135mm, f/5.6 ISO 800 at 1/320. No post-editing.
You can tell by how bad my skills were back then and how afraid I was standing way back and zooming in into the subject. Back then, photos were taken in JPEG instead of raw, but I would suggest beginners trying out to take JPEG+Raw, as post-editing might require some time to get a feel of it. There are no right or wrong way to edit a picture.



Shot this year during vacation at New Zealand. Still shot with a Canon 600D on EFS 18-135mm at 18mm, f/9 ISO 200 at 1sec exposure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment